The Treehouse is Woodcroft’s VLE – Virtual Learning Environment.
As part of Woodcroft’s commitment to providing pupils with the very best Computing curriculum, we are extremely proud of the ‘Treehouse’, our thriving online learning platform.
We have teamed up with Realsmart and Google to provide:
★ A new improved school website
★ A much easier to use online virtual learning environment (The Treehouse)
★ Safe access to a powerful suite of Google Apps for Education (GAfE)
Learning Beyond the Classroom
Each pupil automatically receives login details to access the Treehouse to these amazing features which will enhance their learning beyond the classroom, and help equip them with the digital wisdom they need to succeed in an increasingly technological world. Here are just a few of the features our pupils can now enjoy:
- Safe online experiences with Google Apps for Education (GAfE)
- Secure Woodcroft only monitored Gmail
- Shared Google Docs to create and collaborate within the Woodcroft community
- Storage in the cloud with Google Drive to access and share files from anywhere
- Sites to create their own ‘google’ website inside the Treehouse
Read the latest issue of or Digital News, Woodcroft’s Computing Newsletter, and then login with your child wherever you see the Treehouse logo.
Read the latest issue of Digital News by clicking here