Welcome to Woodcroft Primary School. Here is some key information that you will need to know before starting in Reception:
We shall be hosting a meeting for new parents on Friday 25th June at 9.30am. Please use this link to join our Google Meeting: meet.google.com/crz-rmaq-nhd
- School starts at 8.30am for Reception (gates close at 8.55am) and sessions finish at 3.15pm. Children can arrive between 8.30am and 8.55an and be collected at 3.15am
- The Foundation Stage Entrance (Nursery and Reception ) is on Wolsey Grove.
- For the first week the children do 5 x ½ days (mornings 8.45- 11.50am) to support them to settle.
- Please tell us if someone else will be collecting your child as we are unable to let them go unless this has been previously arranged.
- School Uniform consists of a red jumper, white shirt of polo shirt, grey skirt, pinafore dress, shorts or trousers (a red and white checked summer dress is optional), black shoes
- Please provide a warm waterproof jacket as part of their day is spent outdoors.
- A named change of clothes (non-uniform is fine).
- Your child will need a book bag.
- You may wish to provide wellies and waterproofs for your child to play in the garden.
- PE Kits: white polo shirt, navy shorts, trainers, drawstring bag (Spring and Summer Term)
- Jumpers with school logo, book bags, red sun hats, PE bags are available on SchoolMoney after you enrol
- Please put your child’s name on everything!
- If you receive benefits or other financial support your child may be entitled to Pupil Premium Funding. If this is the case please let us know.
- Lunch: Up to the age of 7 years children are entitled to a free school meal
- Fruit and milk is provided in the morning, please sign up for your free milk by visiting: www.coolmilk.com