As part of our phased reopening of school services we are planning to restart Breakfast Club from next week, Monday 21st September. Please be note that this will be a restricted service in order to maintain COVID19 safety.
- Places will be limited to 20 pupils. If demand exceeds capacity then priority will be given to key workers who have registered their status with the school (a link to the key registration form is available below.
- Pupils will be seated on year group tables with other pupils from their own school bubble. Tables spaced out in 2 metre distances. They will not be allowed close contact with other pupils from different bubbles.
- Pupils for breakfast will need to arrive at the main (middle) entrance between 8.00am and 8.15am and will be directed to the dining room. Pupils who arrive after 8.15am will not be allowed entry to the school until 8.30am and will be required to join the one way queue (this will be strictly adhered to). They will then be provided with a breakfast take out bag to eat in class.
- At 8.30am pupils will go directly to class.
- Pupils can only attend the breakfast club if they have booked before Friday afternoon of the previous week. We cannot accommodate late bookings.
- A sample menu is provided below.
- For registration please email on … email@example.com
- This service is not currently available for Nursery or Reception pupils
- Please note: this service is dependent on staff availability. If Breakfast Club staff are ill, or required to self isolate, we may need to suspend this provision at short notice.
Key Worker Registration:
If you qualify as a key worker please complete a registration form and return it to the school office.