Super Safe School Meals!
From Monday 21st September 2020 we are planning a phased return of hot meals in our dining room. We will be starting with Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. If this is successful and we are able to maintain social distancing during the service we shall then reintroduce hot meals to the older children in subsequent weeks.
- We will be providing a streamlined menu (see below)
- Lunchtimes will be staggered
- Children will eat together in their year group bubbles
- Tables will be disinfected between year group sittings
- Visit the school meals website page https://woodcroft.barnet.sch.uk/school-meals-information/
- Click on this link for a downloadable PDF copy: Autumn Lunch Menu PDF Download
ISS, our school caterers, have produced a ‘back to school’ digital guide. It is aimed at parents, carers and pupils – this short e-booklet offers the reassurance that school lunches will continue to be prepared and served safely. To view the guide, click here …
If your child has specific dietary requirements please contact the school to discuss your needs.